Footy Star Academy franchising
At Footy Star Academy you could make a difference to thousands of young Australian footballers.
The unique combination of qualified coaches, program structure and exceeding customers expectations has earned us the reputation of being the most professional and credible footy program provider.
Sport Star Academy foster a learning and development approach that allows children to engage in our player pathway. Many children across our sport programs commence with our preschool sport programs (aged 1-5 years) and then have the opportunity to enrol in a weekly program across the other sports from 5 years onward.
The Sport Star Academy vision:
- To empower, mentor and develop good human beings
- To deliver world-class programs, systems and infrastructure
- To be the leading global service provider in delivering youth sports programs
We currently have over 6,500 young Australian children enrolled across all our programs and sports.
Founder & CEO
National Marketing Director
National Business Manager
National Operations Manager
Be our next team member in a sport your passionate about and want to make a difference in complete with training and ongoing support throughout your franchise journey. Your earning potential is unlimited!
Finance Options Available
Franchise Package Inclusions
- Franchise Training (On & Off the field training)
- Franchise Equipment Pack
- Coaches Uniforms, Coaching Equipment, Signage
- Centralised System
- Personalised Business Email, 1300 Call Centre and Website
- Automated Payment Gateway
- Local Launch of your Business
- National Marketing Support
- Access to a Support Team throughout your Franchise Journey
- Weekly Calls, Monthly Meetings, Franchise Workshops & Coaching Workshops
- Annual Conference
The franchise approval process is dependent on the evaluation of individual applicants to ensure the applicant is the correct fit for the business, just as much as the business is a good fit for them. All potential franchise partners must align with our company values, mission and vision statements as part of the approval processes.
Does this sound like you?
- Strong ability to build relationships
- Strong Financial Position
- Passionate about Sport & Making a difference within your local community
- Strong Communicator
- Loves working with kids
- Hard working
- Innovative thinking
Franchise Application Steps
- Your first step is to fill out an application form
- One of our dedicated team members will contact successful applicants to discuss their application and answer questions the applicant may have.
- CONGRATULATIONS! We would like to arrange a face to face meeting with our Franchise Development Manager, who will sit down with you and go through the business model.
- Following this meeting should we both wish to proceed, the next step is to submit a fully refundable deposit. We will then sit down and discuss territory options that suit your profile and answer any questions you may have.
- The Final Step should we both wish to proceed, will be to receive your legal pack. This includes A Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), The Franchise Agreement (FA) and a copy of the Franchise Code of Conduct. You will be required to submit a fully refundable holding deposit on these documents and you will use theses documents to obtain your own legal advice.
- Following you receiving advice, the franchise will either be assigned to you or documents returned and holding deposit refunded.
WHAT IS THE ESTIMATED TOTAL INITIAL INVESTMENT OF INDIVIDUAL SPORT FRANCHISE?
The total initial investment will be approximately $56,500 plus GST
CAN WE BUY COMPANY OWNED LOCATIONS?
WHAT IS YOUR ROYALTY FEE?
Management Fee is 10% plus 2% Marketing Fund contribution
ARE YOU A MEMBER OF THE FRANCHISE COUNCIL OF AUSTRALIA?
HOW MUCH CAN I MAKE?
Information on financials and potential earnings will be presented at our face to face meeting.
IS A SPORT FRANCHISE ONLY PROFITABLE DURING THEIR SEASON?
No, as our company owned clinics have demonstrated, there is a demand for all year round.
IS THIS ONLY AT THE WEEKENDS?
No, this is a 7 days a week business.
DO I GET TO DECIDE MY LOCATION/TERRITORY?
Yes, depending on availability! this is something we help and assist you with to select the appropriate one for you.
DO I NEED TO DELIVER COACHING?
No, you do not need to coach, however, you will be trained in all aspects to enable you to give feedback to parents and staff.
WILL MY TERRITORY BE EXCLUSIVE?
Yes. It will be exclusive based on Sport Star Academy research on the local area demographics. which has been professionally provided, your chosen territory is postcode segmented.
HOW IS A SPORT FRANCHISE BETTER THAN OPENING MY OWN SPORT ACADEMY?
With a SSA Franchise you are taking advantage of our years of experience in the industry. Access to our proven systems and procedures, marketing support, centralised system. Whilst you have the support of our National Support Office throughout your franchise journey.
Watch Our Testimonials
At Footy Star you train with the best coaches using the latest training techniques helping you become a better player and a better athlete.
Watch Our Testimonials
Watch the future generation in action. Footy Time Kids provides 1-5 year old with a dedicated footy program